- WAGD pressure switch assembly for the medical gas alarm system shall incorporate a U.L. Listed single pole double throw snap-action micro switch. The pressure switch shall be prewired with color coded leads. Normally open or normally closed circuitry shall be field-selected to be compatible with the medical gas alarm system design. Electrical rating shall be 10 amperes at 120 volt AC.
- The WAGD switch shall be tested up to 30″ Hg with an adjustable range of 0.8″ to 29″ Hg, preset at 12″ Hg for the alarm condition.
- The switch enclosure shall be a Nema 4 water tight housing with mounting bracket, 1/4″ FNPT bottom inlet gas service line connection, and 3/4″ FNPT top inlet conduit.
- A gauge shall be incorporated after the pressure switch. A gas specific DISS nut and nipple shall be attached to the bottom of the gauge.
- The WAGD pressure switch assembly will then be mounted directly to a gas specific DISS demand check (provided by Amico) directly onto the pipeline. The demand check shall have a 1/4″ Male NPT connection.