Color-coded, gas specific hose assemblies are available in custom lengths.
- The Hose Assemblies shall be an Amico Alert-1 series.
- The Hose Assemblies are manufactured with FDA approved medical grade thermoplastic conductive rubber tubing. The tubing is reinforced with polyester yarn reinforcement. The maximum working pressure is upto 55 psi for all gases except for Nitrogen, Nitrogen hoses have a working pressure of upto 200 psi. The burst pressure rating is between 200-250 psi @70º F. The tubing is color coded to conform to CGA C-9 standard. The fittings are permanently crimped on each end with ferrules.
- The Hose Assemblies are normally made with a DISS Female Handtight nut on one end (to be connected to an outlet). The other end is a Male DISS or Female Quick Connect coupler with Check Unit. The length is measured in feet from end to end (including fittings).
The Hose Retractor shall be an Amico Alert-1 series.
- The Hose Retractor can be attached directly to a ceiling outlet or directly to the ceiling. The retractor wire is manufactured out of 48″ stainless steel heavy duty cable.
- Download our Ordering Guide from the Downloads tab on the left for our PDF configurator form to determine your part number.
- Note: ordering guide will only generate one part number at a time. For multiple part numbers, please save multiple copies of the ordering guide (one for each part number).