VoIP Nurse Control Panel 10.1''
The statuses of all working Room Control Units connected to the panel can be monitored actively. All errors and notifications shall be displayed on the information panel. Emergency codes, WC calls, and normal calls may be monitored.
All processes passing through the system are logged. All logs can be reported in detail. There are a configurable number of room monitoring icons on the interface. The status of calls are tracked in real time via these icons.
- 10.1” HD Touch display
- Panel to room communication
- Panel to group of rooms communication
- General call from rooms or nurse stations
- Full duplex
- SIP protocol
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Built-in HD Camera (720p)
- Conference call
- Real-time nurse monitoring
- Call priority depending on level of urgency
- Automatic network checks
- As many call jumps as needed to other nurse stations or rooms
- Exceptional HD voice and sound
- Microphone on front side
- 3 Loudspeakers – bass plus 2 tweeters
- External conference speaker connection
- Integrated WiFi Client, Bluetooth
- Ethernet with 2-port switch
- Integrated Power over Ethernet